Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brushing My Hair

Today I spent three hours brushing my hair.
I think that it is important. My hair looks like Donald Trump's hair, and the Trump Man is pretty damn cool... Always firing people.

I don't think that I will ever be fired from anything. As long as my mom has her youtube account she can always post my videos around and shop me to various record labels after Usher drops me for not being relevant in a few years.

But thats cool because by then I'll be a bonafide teen sex symbol and then I can go the Brittney Spears route of getting married in Las Vegas, getting a divorce, then going crazy and shaving my head in public.

I still haven't decided whether or not I will show the world an upskirt shot because I am still a little shy.
For the record I am old enough to drink in Canada in only two years, so look out Toronto, because once I can get smashed, it will be time for Bieber to really shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment