Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello World. I wasn't trending on twitter today?!

So today I was on twitter.
I go on twitter like, all the time. When you are like me and you have sold millions of albums you do not have to go to school. So even though today I should have been in school like a regular kid, I was on twitter.
I must stay on top of that or else I am no longer relevant. If I stop being relevant I have to go back to Canada, and trust me... that is the very LAST thing I want to do.

Most of the time I spend directing all my "twitter handlers" on how to get me trending to the top of twitter, Then I take a break to make a "peace" sign with my fingers and take some photos... After that I check twitter again to see where I am on there.


But today I wasn't trending. I asked my twitter people why that was and they just made a bunch of excuses about actual news events being important.
WTF man...

Instead Betty White was trending.
Betty White?! Shes like... a million or something.
I am Justing mother f$&%*@# BIEBER... Why not trend me?

So I essentially took the rest of the day off from twitter and tried to sing, which was not so much singing as much as it was me just saying "Baby" over and over again...

But then Kim Kardashian and Usher showed up and we all went and swam in a big swimming pool made of gold and filled with money, and after that I felt pretty good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment