Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why Was I on Oprah?

Um... So this week I was on Oprah.
I sang that song where I say "baby" like 250 times in a row. It is a record for me in a song.
On that show there was me Justin Bieber and also there was this girl named Charise Pempengco who is from the Philippines and who is by far much more talented than I am.




I MEAN DAMN! SHE SINGS MY OWN SONG BETTER THAN I DO!


Heck, compare her to me and she has a record contract with David Foster who is a GOD in the music industry, and who is actually from Canada just like me. Me, I just sort of glide around on the stage until I put the preteen girls in the audience in a trance enough that they are hypnotized enough to buy my records.
Ha!
Backstage it was a really tense situation when we faced off. I gave him a BIEBER SMACKDOWN with a side of an USHER ROUNDHOUSE.

Foster won't mess with me anymore. Serves him right.

I AM JUSTIN BIEBER. NEVER FORGET THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment